Destination : Delhi - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
India is such a vast country that even if you think, you have not visited each and every place. No matter if you are a foreign traveler or a India, if you want to explore the cultural heritage of India, there is no chance that you can miss the famous Golden Triangle Tour. This is a trip that you will cherish for life long and it covers popular tourist destinations including Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra. This trip is going to cover this all along with much other essential point of interests that will make your holiday a memorable one.
Day 01 - Delhi Pickup & Sightseeing Tour
Reach Delhi early morning and We Pickup From Station & Transfer to Hotel, After Fresh n Up We will take to visit India Gate, Humayun tomb, Raj Ghat, Red fort(closed on Monday), Lotus temple(Monday closed), Qutub Minar, Rashtrapati bhawan. Drop at Delhi hotel.
Day 02 : Delhi To Jaipur
Morning After Breakfast Checkout and Drive you from Delhi Hotel and Drive to Jaipur (it takes approx 6 hours) on reaching Jaipur check in to hotel, After fresh n up Visit City Palace and Amber Fort. Evening free for local markets visits / Shopping. overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 03 : Jaipur Sightseeing To Agra
After Morning breakfast at hotel check out and start the pink city sightseeing you will visit Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal. after full day sightseeing drive to Agra late evening reach Agra check in to hotel and overnight stay in Agra Hotel.
Day 04 : Agra Sightseeing To Delhi
After Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and start Agra sightseeing,you will visit the sign of Love Taj Mahal afternoon visit Red fort and some shopping at local market as per your choice in the evening drive to Delhi, after reach Delhi And drop at your location.
DELHI - The capital of India, Delhi is the major city that comes under the Golden Triangle tour. The trip starts and ends here. There is so much to see in Delhi that you will enjoy each and every part of the trip. Below mentioned are some of the most important buildings that give a glimpse of the Mughal architecture at its best.
• Red Fort: This 17th century building in Mughal architecture is made up of red sandstone and it is one of the major attractions in Delhi. For more than 200 years, Red Fort used to be the home of Mughal dynasty emperors now it is converted into museums.
• Humayun’s Tomb: This is UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1933 and it is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun. It is a great example of the beauty of Mughal architecture and one of the most popular tourist attractions in Delhi.
• Qutub Minar: Known for its architecture, Qutb Minar is a 5-storey tower that is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built in 1193 by Qutab-Ud-din Aibak, the ruler of Delhi during this that time, the minaret is 73 m tall and attracts tourists from all over the world.
• India Gate: India gate is a war memorial located near Rajpath and this 42 m high memorial was built in remembrance of the Indian soldiers who lost their lives in the First World War.
• Jama Masjid: Jama Masjid is a great Mughal-style mosque built in the 17th century by Shah Jahan and it is the largest mosque in India.
JAIPUR: Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan and there is no other way of experiencing the Rajputana culture than making a visit to Jaipur. Also known as the “Pink City of India” Jaipur offers great vistas, amazing architecture and the cultural heritage, and amazing traditional food as a bonus.
• The City Palace: City place is the key highlight of Golden Triangle Tour and this 18th century palace that once belonged to Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II is now a beautiful museum where you can make a visit and take a dip into the royal history of Rajasthan. A part of this palace is still the palace for the family of the king. The architecture of the palace is gorgeous with pavilions, gardens and temples.
• Jal Mahal: Jal Mahal is something very beautiful that you must not miss in the Golden Triangle tour. It is a beautiful palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. Made up of red sandstone, the palace is mostly submerged inside the water and it looks very pretty.
• Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal is a popular tourist destination in Jaipur and it was built in the year 1799. Built in pink and red sand stone, this is a significant place that you must visit during your trip to Jaipur. The palace has 953 windows also known as jharokhas and the detailed work on the windows make it standout. People come here to sit on the roof and see the gorgeous vistas of the city.
• Jantar Mantar: Jantar Mantar was built in 1734 by Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II and it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a park that has 19 fixed architectural instruments which were used in making the astronomical observations during the 18th century. Another highlight of the place is the sundial that is made up of stone. It is also the largest stone sundial in the entire world.
• Amer Fort: Located at a distance of 11 KM from the main Jaipur city, Amer fort is a gorgeous place where you can enjoy elephant rides and the key highlights of the place include the sheesh mahal that has detailed artwork of mirrors. It used to be a pavilion during the early times and it gives a glimpse of both Hindu s well s Muslim cultures. The location of the Amer Fort is lovely and when you reach the hill top, you get to see the vivaciousness of the place from the hill top and that is picturesque. This is another highlight of the Golden Triangle tour.
AGRA- Agra is known for its beautiful and iconic Taj Mahal and people from all across the world come here to see the beautiful buildings made by the Mughals in the past. The place is no doubts small however it is one of the major parts of the Golden Triangle tour.
Taj Mahal: Built in 1632 by Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in the memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal, Taj Mahal is a symbol of love and this ivory-white mausoleum made up of marble is built t the banks of River Yamuna. It is one of the greatest examples of the Mughal Architecture and the gardens along with the Taj Mahal are gorgeous. It is one of the key highlights of the Golden Triangle Tour.
Fatehpur Sikri: Fatehpur Sikri is among the grandeurs of Mughal architecture and founded in 1569 by Mughal Emperor Akbar, the place is full of great examples of the Mughal architecture. One of the best known buildings here is the Buland Darwaza. Made up of sandstone Buland Darwaza was built after Akbar got victory on Gujarat.
Jodha Bai’s Palace: Jodha Bai’s Palace is a great example of Hindu and Mughal architecture. This makes the Golden Triangle Tour more memorable with its unique and mesmerizing style of architecture.
Radisson Blu - Paschim Vihar
Note: Hotels Are Subject To Availabilty May Be Same or Similar.
Please fill in the following booking form for our support staff's email confirmation and reply. We strive to react within 24 hours of receipt to all reservations. Completing the form below and Get confirmed reservation with agrajaipurtours.com